This friendly and interactive course is aimed at TAs/HLs/LSAs who would like to enhance their subject knowledge, confidence and teaching strategies to support pupils to achieve their very best in English and mathematics.
The course will focus on:
- Key areas of the National Curriculum in both English and mathematics
- An insight into how children learn and some key pedagogies
- The use of subject specific terminology and what it really means
- The use of questioning to develop pupils’ inference in English and reasoning in mathematics
- Great practical ideas to try and take-away!
If you wish to enrol please email firstname.lastname@example.org