This Twilight programme aims to develop the capacity middle/subject leaders to securely represent the subject area that they have responsibility for.
Session One 06 05 2020
- What kind of leader are you?
- Revised Framework – overview
- Making the I’s (Intend, implementation and impact) work for you
Optional online virtual classroom session after session one 10 06 20 4.30 – 5.30pm
Session Two 24 06 2020
- Sharing your pitches
- Collaborative review and feedback
- Planning next steps
- develop/secure understanding of National Curriculum and Inspection requirements in relation to 2019 Ofsted framework.
- opportunity to unpack and discuss the 3 I’s in their context.
- learn the core components in creating and structuring an ‘Elevator pitch’.
- work collaboratively to provide constructive feedback to colleagues.
- reflect on the process and the approaches shared.
- have opportunity to informally create onward peer network.
For general enquiries please contact Tracey firstname.lastname@example.org or Paul Sheehan at email@example.com